Friday, June 25, 2010

Travel time soon


















Here are our plane and rental car for the trip. We can't wait to travel!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there AdventurPoves! Beth and I and the kids are really jealous of your trip -- looks fantastic. But we are very glad you guys are able to take such a fantastic voyage of such magnanimous duration. I'
    ll bet you all (but kids especially) will have a lifetime of memories of new friends met, new frogs found, and sublime sights seen! We are reading every word so don't let up. Keep the travelogues spewing forth! And get some pics of them giant-ass cockaroaches when ya can!
    -HomeboundPoves
    (finally cool as cukes after I got all 3 air-kadishiners pumpin' puffs in this gawd-awful 96-degree humid mess you people call 'nice weather!'
    (though we did have 2 glorious days yestidy and today zoomin around Brant Lake in Scoot-Scoot -- our boat's new name compliments of William. 'Cuz it scoots, Dad...'

    ReplyDelete