A quiet day around the area. We made arrangements with Sonia for our trip to San Jose next week.
We spent some time at the beach,
It was the third day in a row with little or no rain. Rainy season bah!
For dinner we got all dressed up
and went to an Italian restaurant in the center of Uvita, which is part of a hostel and adventure camp. It’s run by an American guy and his Italian wife, who does the cooking in a meshed-in kitchen.
It was odd but nice to be eating pasta with pesto, caprese salad, gnocchi and pasta Bolognese in the jungle, but we really enjoyed it. There are lots of exotic flowers there,
a treehouse,
hammocks,
We will definitely go back.
I'm getting lazier by the minute. (If that could be possible). You needed a break from the sight-seeing whirlwind you've been on. Wonderful picture of A&S&S. (Whoops) Better make that S&A&S. I guess Samuel is standing on that chair, otherwise he is sure growing fast. Love y'all and miss you.
ReplyDeletehey its becky. Im at Dad's. We are here for a reunion for SQ's old church their family attended. Anyway, I have been enjoying your blog everyday. I enjoy reading Dougs entries. He writes so well!! Mine for some reason will not show I'm a member and does not show any of my comments. Everywhere is sooooo beautiful and yall are having soo much fun. I wish we were there with you (even if for a week)!! we miss and love you, BQ
ReplyDeletehello again, just checking. BQ
ReplyDeletedo you know the way to san jose
ReplyDelete